Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Comming soon!

Because I love makeing blog layouts in my spare time and don't want to change my blog quite as often as would be nessisary to use them all, I decided to share them with who ever wants them. Well I gotta start with giving props to every one that makes this possible. Thanks to Mary for getting me going on Bloging :) and helping me get my background started by refering me to onecuteblog.blogspot.com, although this site has change quite a bit since I was there last it gave me the step by step instructions on how to make my own backgrounds....which I will pass along to you:)! onecuteblog.blogspot.com is also still a great place to get a premade background if that is what you prefer. I also have used and loved using digifree.blogspot.com, which thanks to countless people has great digital scrapbooking stuff, get this, FREE! So I have used many of the papers and embelishments from digifree.blogspot.com to make the backgrounds. I hope you like what I have. If not let me know and I will do my best to accomidate any wants or needs you have. And if you by anychance use one of my backgrounds, please just leave me a comment so I know which ones are a hit and which ones are duds. Thanks, Monica

No comments: